It's a memory just waiting to happen!!! LET, “SOMEWHERE IN TIME PAINT MIXERS" Discover Your Inner Picasso!
A blank canvas, a glass of wine. Your creativity unleashed! Looking for a way to explore your artistic side but not sure where to start? “Somewhere In TimePaint Mixers” offers an exciting, creative class for both the artistic and not so artistic. Come out and join us for an evening of painting, sipping and enjoying the company of friends. No experience required! Bring your own favorite beverage & snacks! All classes 100% novice oriented, no skills required, guaranteed!
Where can you go for 2 hours of gut-busting fun and walk away with a 16" x 20" finished acrylic painting that looks like a professional art gallery painting? SOMEWHERE IN TIME PAINT MIXERS is where it's at! With our artist led, step-by-step group sessions, our Proven system will have you signing your very own original Masterpiece. Bring Your Own Bottle and let the fun begin!!! Simply put . . . we're not looking for professionals. We want people who have never dreamt of hanging their very own painting on their very own wall! It's YOUR name at the bottom of this Masterpiece! PAINTINGS MAKE GREAT GIFTS!
*You may book and pay, here! Using your credit card or Pay Pal. (In "Description" put the (NAME OF CLASS/LOCATION) You are booking & paying for. )
Please also register, on the calendar...Select the class and location, you would like to join, by clicking on the date and fill out the form. limited seating, so please sign up as soon as possible to ensure enought seats for you and your friends.
Looking for a fun and different way to celebrate a special event with your friends? Want to add some pizzazz to your corporate meeting? Somewhere In Time Paint Mixers, offers private parties. Relax with your group in our whimsical studio and enjoy a creative night out! Or… Your location!
• Paint brushes
• You choose the painting
• Girls night /guys night out
• Mommy’s night out
• Corporate events
• Team Building
• Bachelorette Party
• Children's Parties
Favorite Bar or Restaurant
BECOME A PAINT MIXER VENUE:
Join the hundreds of other bars/Restaurants out there who are already taking advantage of this new trend. A Somewhere In Time Paint Mixer event typically brings 30+ people into your bar on a slow night of the week to paint, eat, and drink. We'll transform your empty, unused space into a regular event full of painting (and paying) customers, at no charge to you.
There is no mess… we use non-toxic, acrylic paints that can easily be cleaned with water and a sponge. Our only requirement is that the event area is NOT carpeted.
What to Expect:
• The event usually takes approximately 2 hours, and usually starts at 7 PM on weeknights and 6 PM on weekends (times are flexible).
• We arrive 1 hour prior to the event to set up and stay 1 hour afterwards to clean up.
• 2 drinks per person x 30 people=Your expected revenue for the evening.
• Exposure to a new, 90% female customer base.
What we need for an event:
• 35 chairs and table space to support 35 people eating dinner… however we want the tables clear of all condiments and plates when we arrive (We put down plastic table cloths to protect the tables).
• 5 lukewarm pitchers of water…will be used to fill the plastic cups that we provide for water cups.
• Cocktail waitress…The bar bill will be higher if you have a proactive waitress who filters through the event picking up empty glasses and asking people for refills. The waitress can start 30 minutes before the event and stay until 30 minutes after. There will be a rush as everyone arrives in the first 45 minutes, then they can cover a few tables while they also cover our event.
• Music: We provide our own music on our portable speaker set, which will play when the artist is not giving instructions. In the interests of not disturbing other diners, it's best if we are separated from any non-Paint Mixer diners.
• Lighting: The brighter the better, please turn up the lights during a Paint Mixer event.
What we need to start promoting an event:
• A start date: 4-6 weeks out is what we will need to promote the event properly. The more time, the bigger the crowd for the first event.
• A regular commitment: We prefer that bars/restaurants host us on a regular basis. We're happy to let you try us once, but if it goes well we would like you to host us every week. Same time, same place.
• A logo, images and write up about your bar: We can usually grab this from your website, but it's better if you provide it to us.
UPDATE! Check back this week, I will be adding OFF-SITE Classes,
(Local Restaurants/Wineries/Bars That will be hosting events) Dates, times...as soon as the dates are confirmed!!!!!